Monday, March 21, 2011

Via Emilia, Manhattan, NYC

Good to find a decent Italian place near work in case if I'm in the mood for pasta. Via Emilia serves some pretty nice freshly made al dente pastas. This is the chicken and wild mushroom tortelloni in truffle olive oil sauce; as a non-cream-based sauce, this was delightfully light and refreshing. Wish I could I say the same for the service though, I'm not one to gripe about service usually but forgetting orders (especially during the tight lunch hour- one waitress on duty non-withstanding) is not exactly one way to make a customer happy. If there's another redeeming factor; they do have a decent selection of lambrusco!

47 E 21st St
(between Park Ave & Broadway)
New York, NY 10003
Neighborhood: Flatiron
(212) 505-3072

D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nom nom chomp chomp!

i see you;ve still been eating very well :p

price per head said...

I have wanted to learn more about particular topics, but not many websites would help me out in informing me the way I expected. This left me with many question, but after reading your article, I got an answer to all my questions. You are too cool dude!!!

price per head said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..