Friday, January 26, 2007

Shrimp Burger, KFC, Vietnam

I like to check out the fast food chains when I'm in another country because there's usually some localized dish that is unique to a local chain, such as those tasty spicy tom yam wings that they have in Thailand's KFC. In this Vietnamese KFC, the only thing that caught my eye was the shrimp burger plus it was the most costly as well which only acted to pique my curiosity further.

Thinking that I was suckered into buying a burger filled with processed ingredients, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the shrimp patty consisted of whole junks of crunchy, juicy shrimp, which still tasted rather fresh. I guess my expectations weren't that high to began with so this burger easily surpassed them.

D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sell shrimp burgers here mate, but they don't look half as good as the one in your pic.

Lord Dianabol